Effective date: August 09, 2021
CRYSTAL RIVER GEMS ("us," "we," or "our") operates the https://www.crystalrivergems.com/ website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding collecting, using, and disclosing personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as:
- Computer's Internet Protocol address (IP address)
- Browser type and version
- Pages of our Services that you visit
- Time and date of your visit
- Time spent on those pages
- Unique device identifiers
- Other diagnostic data
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
CRYSTAL RIVER GEMS uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
CRYSTAL RIVER GEMS may disclose your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of CRYSTAL RIVER GEMS
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor our Service usage. This data is shared with other Google services. In addition, Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize its advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. However, please contact us if you are a parent or guardian and know that your Children have provided us with Personal Data. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
SMS/MMS Mobile Messaging Marketing Program
By subscribing to Crystal River Gems text notifications, you agree to receive automated marketing text messages from us about our products and services at the phone number you provided when you subscribed. The text message may be sent via an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. The message frequency is recurring. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Message and data rates may apply. Reply STOP, STOPALL, UNSUBSCRIBE, CANCEL, END, QUIT to opt-out, and HELP for customer support. You may receive an additional text message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that attempting to opt out by any means other than texting the above commands is not a reasonable way of opting out. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Showroom and Warehouse Location: 100 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Showroom Hours: 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM Monday - Saturday
No Appointment is required.
CRYSTAL RIVER GEMS
100 FIFTH AVE. STE 316
PITTSBURGH, PA 15222